These L.V. Distribution Boards are a component of an electricity supply system which divides an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits, while providing a protective fuse and circuit breaker for each circuit in a common enclosure. It is made by using cutting-edge technologies under the guidance of skilled technocrats in compliance with the set quality norms. Further, our offered panels are available in various specifications and tested on different quality parameters in order to deliver defect free range to our valued customers. Further, our offered L.V. Distribution Boards are known for their unique Features:like optimum finish, easy installation and durable finish.
- 3 phase, 4 wire, 50hz upto 500/660 volts and Upto ip55 protection class.
- Powder coated and Floor mounting or flange connected.
- Modular design as the doors have removable lift off hinges with 130° to 180° opening angle.
- Large cable entry area from bottom through removable cable gland plates.
- Bus bars used are of electrolytic copper supported on non-hygroscopic dmc/hylam supports rigidly fixed on to the frame work.
- Metering or protection to suit customer needs can be provided on demand
- Emergency incomer provision can also be provided on request
- Door defeat interlocks-optional
- Available in crca / hr, galvanized mild steel or aluminum sheet en closures
- The fabricated enclosures/housings undergo a process of chemical pretreatment as per laid down procedures before being powder coated.